Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Jordan

Jordan Marie Carlson 7/26/2004-12/9/2004


Yesterday was Jordan's 5th birthday, I can't believe that we would have had a 5 year old in the house and probably someone starting Kindergarden in September. But as most of you know we don't. The kids and i just spent the day being lazy, because my body is ready for Riley to come out and it was HOT. Jason finished our fence and it looks wonderful. He has done such a good job with it. Then he took me and the boys to Mexican for dinner to Celebrate Jordan's birthday,it was wonderful. Have a good week, I have a feeling that we will be posting a new baby on here soon. Love Kayla

3 comments:

Custer Clan said...

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Kayla this is quote I hold dear to my heart. I don't know if you've heard it before but I thought you might like it. ~ Jolee

stacy said...

Kayla,

Thinking of you and your family. I am glad you took it easy for the day.
Can't wait to see this new little bundle.

The Thomas Family said...

What a beautiful girl! Thinking of you and sweet little Jordan!